Rhonda Beaulieu Mystery Continues… Call Your Mom Rhonda!

This mystery about Alberta, Canada resident Rhonda Beaulieu has really become fairly mysterious.

Rhonda Beaulieu

It all started when the police released a media report announcing that she had gone missing.

Then reports started leaking in that she was safe and unharmed.

Then she actually allegedly posted something to Facebook and the Hawaii Police Department confirmed that she was safe and found unharmed:

Big Island police have located 34-year-old Rhonda Beaulieu of Alberta, Canada, who was reported missing. She was found unharmed shortly before 10 a.m. Wednesday in Captain Cook, South Kona.

Then her mother Myra Beaulieu posted this comment on my site stating she heard from her daughter and she was drugged and ripped off of her entire savings account.

…I SPOKE TO MY DAUGHTER AND SHE WHEN MISSING FROM A LOUNGE WHERE SHE WAS LEFT WAITING FOR 4 HRS FOR DON TO PICK HER UP-SOME WOMAN BEFRIENDED HER AND SHE HAD SOMETHING GIVEN TO HER AND SHE BLACKED OUT NEXT THING SHE CAME TO ON A MOUNTAIN SOMEWHERE -HER WHOLE BANK ACCOUNT WAS CLEANED OUT AND AN SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY CLEANED OUT OF HER ACCOUNT

Myra has “Friended” me on Facebook and today the following was posted on Myra’s Wall:

MY DAUGHTER NEVER RELEASED WHOLE STORY U GOOD CITIZENS OF HAWAII-SHE WAS NOT FOUND AS STATED SHE GOT AWAY FROM PEOPLE WHO DRUGGED HER AND EMPTIED HER BANK ACCOUNT-

Then on her Daughter Rhonda’s wall the following conversation is going on now:

Damon Tucker Sorry to step in… but I hope everyone is really stoked she is safe. There are many parts of the Big Island that are not accessible by Cell Phone. Captain Cook (town) is one of them. I believe she may just be out of reach at times. She’s probably also overwhelmed byt this all.
19 hours ago

Myra Beaulieu Thanks Mr Tucker-u don’t know the whole story surrounding this -I have my reasons 4 my posts -I’m her mother and her children r with me-
14 hours ago ·

Myra Beaulieu Don spoke 2 Laura (cousin) -implied we’re “nosy” -I spoke 2 Rhonda soon as she got 2 phone I need 2 speak 2 her now-and I
14 hours ago

Myra Beaulieu so thankful 4 ur report much appreciated all prayer etc.-no words
14 hours ago

Myra Beaulieu of thanks r accurate -I lost a son he was 31 yrs old died under suspicion circumstances-I’m not a hysterical mother
14 hours ago

Cleo Styles no ur not mom only a loving one. ur the best momma eva:)
about an hour ago ·

Myra Beaulieu ‎@ DAMON -THERE IS ACCESS TO DON’ CELL SO WHY NO RESPONSE FROM RHONDA –
49 minutes ago

Veronica Wiens when i got a text from Don it was just before he was going to Kona which at the time was 1.5 hours from where Rhonda was. and that was just after her last post about going to clear her head.. so Ive sent him a few messages and he hasnt responded, thats all I know.
46 minutes ago

Myra Beaulieu THANKS VERONICA-MY NIECE GOT A TEXT FROM DON’ CELL SAYING THIS IS RHONDA I’M OK-WHY HASN’T SHE CALLED ME? SHE KNOWS HER CHILDREN R HERE AND SHE WOULD CALL ME IF SHE “CAN”–HOW DO U TAKE THIS-I’M BAFFLED TO SAY THE LEAST AND TRYING NOT TO WORRY NOR JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS -NEXT MOVE WOULD BE TO THE DEPT OF POLICE
40 minutes ago

Myra Beaulieu HAS ANYONE SPOKE TO RHONDA SINCE HER “DISCOVERY” ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW -WHO EVER HEARD HER VOICE PLEASE RESPONSE TO THIS PLES
39 minutes ago

Veronica Wiens i know my mom called him just before he was leaving to go get her in Kona, right around the time that she had posted ect… and then i texted him 2 times to which he responded back , then that night and twice yesterday i tried to text him and i got no answer… soooo i am kinda getting worried myself, for both of them, he said they were comming back to Canada.
36 minutes ago

Damon Tucker If the Hawaii Police Department reported that she has been found… that would mean one of their officers would have seen her and asked her for her ID. If what is being said by Myra regarding her bank being depleted of funds and her being drugged and brought up to a Mountain and left… Then I would assume someone has told this to the Police over here…. MYRA??? Have you told the police the information you put on my blog?
16 minutes ago

34 Responses

1. damon i think its time to call it quits and maybe block some people cause this is outta hand and lies are being thrown around. These people are angry people and dont deserve the time to blog here, m my sis is a beautiful person with so much passion and love for her family, we were all raised with lots of love and guidance our mother taught us how to be right and how to act right too. She taught us that treating others with love with most important be nice to your fellow man and never put urself above others because we are all the same and we are not better but noone is better either we are all equal in everyway. i was totallly a little angry before i wrote this comment and i dont understand how some humans can do things right out of the meaness in their heart and to let it eat at their souls. The intentions we have in our hearts are the things that bring happiness into our lives and im sorry that you all heve created this karma for yourselves your intentions are bad ones and your out to just hurt and be right straight up mean hearted. Yes my mom is a christian and brought us to church throughout our upbringing showed us tons of love and taught us how to treat others and be helpful to those in need. yeah we all pray and have a relationship with God or whomever you may call the divine. I don’t think that these people have an understanding of how to treat others how they want to be treated or the fact that what goes around comes around and nothing can change that course. Karma happens wether you believe that or not it doesn’t need your approval, it is the ultimate way to bring turmoil or happpiness into your life. We are all in control of our thoughts and actions and if i was a little harsh well i guess i could of done worse. I dont know why this is still here anyways if people are just gettin outta hand its not about your original idea of being concerned now it just seems to be gossip news and it shouldnt be allowed if your intentions were originally for rhondas safe return. dont let these guys cheange that and make it a story cause thats all it is, is a story like crazy man. Sum people!!!

2. Can you not understand why people would be so pissed???? She had the Embassy, Interpol, Alberta, BC, the state of Hawaii and who knows what other states LOOKING for her. She had many people worried sick about her! All of this costs alot of tax payers money! Do you understand that? I’m talking 100’s of thousands here! And Rhonda doesn’t even have the decency to speak up for herself and clear the air….she owes it to ALOT of people, not just here in Canada, but in the US as well……these are innocent, oblivious people who out of the kindness of their own HEARTS, set out to spread the word and find her….and what do they get in return? A stinging slap in the face by her family and not so much as a nod in their direction by Rhonda herself! And this “RIG GOD”? Making all of Albertans look completely retarded. That is not how we “party” They are NOT “balling”….we don’t all do coke and crack and meth……gross.

• let me guess this is an assumption your having and you are just going with because your the hawaii police and know all the inside information?