Here is video from Hawaii’s largest firework display that happens during the Honolulu Festival. This is the Nagaoka Fireworks Show:
The Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) will close the Waikiki-Diamond Head Shoreline Fisheries Management Area (FMA) to fishing for one year, from Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013, through Dec. 31, 2013, to allow fish population to replenish itself.
“Periodically closing areas to fishing was a practice used by early Hawaiians; it helped fish populations replenish themselves,” said William J. Aila, Jr., DLNR chairperson. “We use a variation of that at Waikiki-Diamond Head for the same purpose. Closed years give fish a break from fishing pressure, and allow their populations to increase. Fishing experiences are then improved during open years.”
The fisheries management area encompasses the nearshore waters between the ‘Ewa wall of the Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium and the Diamond Head Lighthouse, and from the high-water mark on shore to a minimum seaward distance of 500 yards (or to the edge of the fringing reef if one occurs beyond 500 yards).
The FMA is regulated by the department’s administrative rule, Chapter 13-48. It is prohibited to fish for, take or injure any marine life (including eggs) or to possess in the water any fishing gear during the “closed to fishing” period.
Fishing is also not allowed at any time in the adjoining Waikiki Marine Life Conservation District (MLCD) between the ‘Ewa edge of the Natatorium and the ‘Ewa edge of the Kapahulu groin (seawall).
Anyone who violates the provisions of this rule may be guilty of a petty misdemeanor, and /or subject to an administrative fine.
Copies of the administrative rule, Chapter 13-48, are available at the Division of Aquatic Resources office, 1151 Punchbowl St., Rm. 330; in the Hawai‘i Fishing Regulations booklet (available at most sporting goods stores); or on the DLNR website: www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/dar.
Filed under: Announcements, Environment, Food & Drink, Hawaii, Hawaiian, Health, Legal, Oahu, State Affairs, Sustainable Living | Tagged: Division of Aquatic Resources, Fish, Hawai'i Department of Land and Natural Resources, Waikiki, Waikiki-Diamond Head Shoreline Fisheries Management Area | Leave a comment »
Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) announced the start of construction of its newest resort, Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club, an upscale urban timeshare resort in world-famous Waikiki. Coinciding with the start of the extensive renovation project was the official launch of sales for the resort, which is the company’s seventh timeshare resort in Hawaii. The property is located at the site of the former OHANA® Islander Waikiki Hotel and was acquired from Outrigger Enterprises Group by HGV in May 2011. The resort is anticipated to open in late 2013.
Leading architectural firm Group 70 International of Honolulu has been commissioned to design the fourteen-story resort, which balances Hawaiian aesthetic with modern elements. Los Angeles-based studio Indidesign will oversee the interior design and Hensel Phelps has been selected as Construction Manager.
Hokulani Waikiki will be comprised of 143 one-bedroom suites with elegant and personalized touches, which include a living room, boutique kitchen and spacious bathrooms. Both interior and exterior designs will utilize natural elements and tones to showcase Hawaii’s unique cultural heritage and lush environment. Mahina, the spacious open air lobby, will provide a relaxing arrival experience as well as a personalized area to enjoy throughout the stay. Guests and owners will also have access to Nalani, an exclusive rooftop deck with a pool lounge, bar, private cabanas and dynamic views of Waikiki.
According to Bryan Klum, executive vice president of Hilton Grand Vacations-Asia/Pacific, Hokulani Waikiki was created with the sophisticated and active traveler in mind.
“We will deliver a guest experience that is contemporary, vibrant and fun,” Klum said. “We have incorporated a number of features and design elements that will distinctively set Hokulani Waikiki apart from other timeshare resorts in Hawaii. It will be the perfect choice for the traveler who wants to be in the center of Waikiki and is looking for an exciting, action-packed vacation. Hokulani Waikiki will be a great complement to our timeshare properties at the nearby Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.”
The suites at Hokulani Waikiki have been superbly designed with surprising features and a decor approach that interprets Hawaiian motifs in a modern way, Klum said. “We think it will appeal equally to our domestic and international customers, especially those with urban sensibilities and appreciation for quality.”
Hokulani Waikiki is located at 2181 Kalakaua Avenue, adjacent to Lewers Street, which will provide guests with immediate access to premier shopping, dining and entertainment selections in the exciting Waikiki Beach Walk entertainment district.
Klum added that Hokulani Waikiki is further proof of the growing popularity of HGV’s timeshare offerings in Hawaii. It is also an opportunity to tap into the demand and awareness created by the Waikiki Beach Walk. “We are incredibly fortunate to have a wonderful working relationship with Outrigger Enterprises Group, and together we are committed to providing owners and guests with an opportunity to discover the wonders that can be found in Waikiki and throughout the island of Oahu,” he said.
“It’s a real pleasure to welcome Hilton Grand Vacations into our expanding ohana at Waikiki Beach Walk,” said Barbara Campbell, vice president of retail development and leasing for Outrigger Enterprises Group. “With a diverse array of dining and shopping opportunities, guests staying at Hokulani Waikiki will be able to experience firsthand our warm island hospitality and a genuine spirit of aloha.”
A blessing ceremony will be held later this month to signal the start of the renovations. Attendees will include company VIPs and other dignitaries.
Upon its completion, Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club will join award-winning properties at Oahu’s Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort and Waikoloa Beach Resort on Hawaii’s Big Island.
J-Diggs has broken his silence about his weekend arrest in Oahu, Hawaii, revealing he and his associates were just trying to defend themselves from burly locals.
The Thizz Entertainment president, real name Jamal Diggs, and three members of his entourage were arrested and charged with assault and attempted murder after allegedly attacking security men outside the Big Kahuna bar in Waikiki.
In a statement obtained by WENN, he writes, “Me and 3 of my entourage got kicked out of BIG KAHUNA bar and grill. The security punched one of my dudes in the Jaw as the police were pulling up, so we went across the street and posted on the strip.
“Four large island security guards came across the street demanding us to get off the strip and that’s when it turned into an all-out brawl on Waikiki beach… I was charged with slapping and beating a 6 foot 4, 320 pound security (guard) and his friend with a board… Another dude’s throat is cut… And three out of the four went to the hospital with major head back and neck wound…
Full Article here: Rap Mogul Speaks Out After Weekend Assault In Hawaii
Most notably known as the youngest American Gangsta on BET’s notorious series, Thizz Entertainment President J-Diggs and three members of his entourage were arrested over the weekend and charged with assault and attempted murder on security personnel, after they were thrown out of a Big Kahuna bar & grill on the island of Waikiki. Although witness testimony confirms the rapper and crew were acting in self-defense, they were the only ones arrested. The rapper, who was recently released after posting his $150,000 bail, claims they are being railroaded because they are not from the islands and were only protecting themselves from the over sized, overzealous security guards.
In the following statement he explains the incident; “Me and 3 of my entourage got kicked out of BIG KAHUNA bar and grill. The security punched of my dudes in the Jaw as the police were pulling up, so we went across the street and posted on the strip. Four large island security guards came across the street demanding us to get off the strip and that’s when it turned into an all-out brawl on Waikiki beach… I was charged with slapping and beating a 6 foot 4 320 pound security and his friend with a board… Another dude throat is cut… And three out of the four wet to the hospital with major head back and neck wounds. The dudes wrote statements against us and we were all charged”.
Still waiting to bail out a member of his entourage who has a hold on his bail, Diggs has a court date today to see if/when he will be allowed to leave the island. The rapper was in Hawaii preparing for the release of his album titled “Izm 101 with Philthy Rich” as well as filming a pilot for his reality TV show detailing behind the lives of Diggs and the Dirty girls, and shooting footage for his DVD DIGGS DOIT MOVING
I had to check out his tweets from the night that things broke out until now and here is his twitter feed:
- Rap Mogul Speaks Out After Weekend Assault Arrest In Hawaii (contactmusic.com)
- American Gangsta, J-Diggs and Crew Get Arrested In Hawaii and held on $150,000 Bail (theindustrycosign.wordpress.com)
The other day I posted a video that Malia Zimmerman of the Hawaii Reporter posted entitled “Jana’s Story: Life as an Underage Sex Trafficking Victim in Honolulu”.
KHON2 News just reported on Emergency responders train to help sex trafficking victims.
…”Well I know they learned of the magnitude of the problem. And I think that is the most valuable thing that’s heart wrenching to hear how widespread this problem is in Hawaii,” said Yamamoto.
“Prostitution is inherently detrimental to women and children. Okay there is no legislating it. There is no regulating it, you can’t fix it, it’s just the way it is,” said Xian.
But you can fight it, with lots of soldiers on the street knowing what to look for.
Tonight I will post Matt Levi’s special on “Sex Trafficking in Hawaii” that was just posted a few months ago:
Matt Levi looks into the world of sex trafficking in Hawaii. We meet a former victim and speak with experts in the field.
Filed under: Announcements, Environment, Hawaii, Kids, Legal, Missing, Oahu, Rumors, Security, State Affairs | Tagged: Honolulu, Matt Levi, Prostitution in Hawaii, Sex Trafficking in Hawaii, Waikiki | Leave a comment »
On the afternoon and evening of June 5, people in Hawai‘i will have the rare opportunity to view the planet Venus cross the disk of the sun. This is the last time this will happen in our lifetimes: The next transit of Venus will occur in 2117.
Hawai‘i and Alaska are the only places in the United States where this event can be viewed in its entirety. In the contiguous 48 states, the sun will set before the transit is over. In Honolulu, the transit will begin at 12:10 p.m. and end at 6:45 p.m. Because Hawai‘i is one of the best places to view this happening, it is attracting many visitors to our state.
FREE solar viewers are available at the IfA Mānoa reception desk through June 4 weekdays from 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. There is a limit of two per person (at least 16 years old). These solar viewers are made available by our generous donors. Please support us at https://www.uhfoundation.org/IfA_TransitofVenus.
Never look directly at the sun without proper eye protection. Sunglasses do not provide enough protection. You can find more safety information here.
IfA will distribute free solar viewers that will allow individuals to look at the sun safely at each IfA sponsored event. While supplies last.
IfA Events, noon to sunset
- Waikīkī Beach
- Pacific Aviation Museum
- Ko Olina
- IfA Mānoa
The Waikiki Beach viewing site will be at the Sunset on the Beach location toward the Diamond Head end of Kalakaua Avenue, where there will be screens showing webcasts of the transit as viewed from Mauna Kea and Haleakala. There will also be other science and technology activities for children and adults.
Pacific Aviation Museum
The Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor is located on Ford Island. While the museum usually charges an admission fee, viewing the transit of Venus and related activities will be free, and the museum will stay open until dusk. The museum will offer a special discounted admission price of $8 per person. In addition to viewing the transit, those who come to this venue will be able to see a show in the IfA’s StarLab planetarium and a robotics display, and there will be other demonstrations and activities for children and adults.
Since the museum is located on an active military base, you must have military or Department of Defense identification, or you must make a reservation by providing the vehicle year, make, model, and license plate number of your car, and a government-issued ID number for each adult in the vehicle in an email to SpecialEvents@pacificaviationmuseum.org or by calling the museum at (808) 441-1007. A third alternative is to buy a ticket to the museum at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and take the free shuttle bus to the museum.
The public is also invited to view the transit at Ko Olina Resort near Lagoon 4. Assisting IfA personnel there will be Greg McCartney and Stars Above Hawaii as well as amateur astronomers. There will be robotics, swimming in the lagoon, and other activities, all free.
Weather permitting, there will also be a small viewing station on the lawn of Institute for Astronomy, 2680 Woodlawn Drive in Mānoa.
Institute for Astronomy Frontiers of Astronomy Community Event: Talking Transit: The Sun-Venus-Earth Connection: A panel discussion about the upcoming transit of Venus. Dr. Paul Coleman will speak about Hawaii’s historical role in research using the 1874 transit of Venus, Dr. Shadia Habbal will speak about the Sun and its connection to Venus and Earth, Dr. Peter Mouginis-Mark will talk about Venus itself, and Dr. Roy Gal will speak about the transit on June 5. Wednesday, May 30, 7:30 p.m. in the Art Building Auditorium (room 132), UH Mānoa. Free. Campus parking $6.
The Bishop Museum will have a transit of Venus festival on that day with safe viewing opportunities. The Bishop Museum is normally closed on Tuesdays, but on June 5 the Museum and all its regular exhibit halls will be open from 9 am to 5 pm. Members of the Hawaiian Astronomical Society will be on hand from noon to 5 pm to show the transit in their telescopes.
On Hawai‘i Island, there will be telescope viewing at the Mauna Kea Visitor Information Station. You will find information here. ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center in Hilo is also planning some activities related to the transit, including having NASA webcast of the transit playing in their lobby and telescope viewing on their lawn (weather permitting) free of charge. Go to their website (imiloahawaii.org) for the full schedule and the latest updates.
|Custom solar viewers. Artwork: Karen Teramura/IfA. Higher-resolution (106.7 KB)|
In Hawai‘i, this event has a special historical significance, for it echoes a transit of Venus that occurred during the reign of King David Kalākaua. On December 8, 1874, a British expedition made the first scientific astronomical observations in Hawai‘i by observing the transit from a site near the corner of Punchbowl and Queen Streets in Honolulu, as well as from locations in Waimea on Kaua‘i and Kailua-Kona on Hawai‘i. They observed the transit to gather data that would be used to determine the precise distance between Earth and the sun, and thereby, to measure the size of the solar system. More information about the 1874 transit expedition in Hawai‘i can be found here.
There is also a live webcast from the summit of Mauna Kea: http://keckobservatory.org/news/venus_transit_live_keck_observatory
The website transitofvenus.org is a good place for general information about this event.
The Hubble Space Telescope will use the Moon as a mirror to see the Venus transit because Hubble cannot look directly at the Sun. Hubble will be studying Venus’ atmosphere. More
John Philip Sousa composed the “Transit of Venus March” in 1883. Lost for many years, it was rediscovered in 2003. Click here for the full story and to listen to it.
A workshop entitled “Transiting Planets in the House of the Sun: A Workshop on M Dwarf Stars and Their Planets” will be held at IfA Maui on June 3-6. Intended for advanced graduate students and junior postdocs studying extrasolar planets, it was intentionally scheduled to coincide with the the transit of Venus.
The University of Hawai‘i at Hilo will be offering an undergraduate observational astronomy course to coincide with the transit of Venus. More information is available on the web or by contacting email@example.com.
While some websites may say that the transit will occur on June 6, be assured that in Hawai‘i it will occur on June 5. It depends on which side of the international dateline you are on.
- VIDEO: What is the transit of Venus? (bbc.co.uk)
- Hawaii has best seat for rare ‘transit of Venus’ (staradvertiser.com)
- Tips on how to safely watch the transit of Venus (sacbee.com)
- Crossing the Sun: The Last Transit of Venus until 2117 (scientificamerican.com)
- Transit of Venus Offers Last-Chance Views (livescience.com)
Filed under: Announcements, Education, Environment, Hawaii, National Affairs, Technology, Unexplained Phenomenon | Tagged: Astronomy, Bernice P. Bishop Museum, Hawaii, Pacific Aviation Museum, Transit of Venus, Waikiki | 1 Comment »
On Saturday at the 2012 Big Island Film Festival there were more movies and films that included “Nobody’s Child” and “Steve Phoenix – The Untold Story” in the morning followed by “Buzkashi Boys” and “Donkeys’. Then in the afternoon the films “Election Day”, “Found” and “Searching for Sonny” were shown.
The big event of the day was the “Reception and Salute” to actress Eloise Mumford. The reception included a carving station that had roasted turkey and then this steamed platter of Chinese food.
After the reception and salute, there was a celebrity awards ceremony where Big Island Film Festival Director Leo Sears presented Mumford with a 2012 Golden Honu Award for Acting.
Maui film producer Brian Kohne (Get a Job) interviewed Mumford about what it was like to work in the industry and she mentioned how fortunate she feels to be so far along at such a young age.
While only a few weeks ago Mumford learned that the current show she stars in “The River” has been cancelled, she remained upbeat and talked about a current project she is working on entitled “Waikiki”.
She talked about the auditioning process and how many auditions folks really need to go out and do before they may even get picked up. Of course Kohne tried to convince her to come play a part in one of his upcoming movies.
After the awards ceremony, I had the opportunity to go on a walk with Eloise and ask her a few more questions about herself.
When she was talking to Kohne earlier in the evening she mentioned that she graduated from High School in Olympia, Washington and that struck a nerve with me as I attended a High School there as well my freshmen year.
Well it turns out that she went to Capital High School and I went to a high school on the opposite site of Olympia called Tumwater for a brief time during my younger days. Of course I really didn’t want to ask her how old or young she was… but with this connection I was having with her… I just had to ask her what year she graduated, but with respect for how young she really is… I won’t say what year she graduated in!
Of course all the guys want to know if she is single. Well she does have a boyfriend that arrived just in time for her to receive an award.
Later on in the evening the “family films” held at The Shops of Mauna Lani, were “Dissolving Destinies”, “A Finger”, “Two Dots”, “Giant Monsters” and ” Miss Minoes”. The festival films held at the Plantation Estate of the Fairmont Orchid were ” Technicality”, “Nani”, “Silver Case”, “Scenen” and “Irvine Welsh’s Ecstasy”.
I had to leave early the next day to go to Oahu but according to the Big Island Film Festival Facebook site… The previous attendance record of 1954 patrons was smashed this year with 2202 patrons and visiting filmmakers visiting this year.
- Big Island Film Festival Interview with Huffington Post Blogger Jennifer Grisanti (damontucker.com)
- Big Island Film Festival – Day 2 Highlights (damontucker.com)
- 2012 Big Island Film Festival Begins Next Week – Interview with 2011 Celebrity Guest Kristina Anapau (damontucker.com)
Filed under: aloha, Announcements, Entertainment, Hawaii, Kohala, Movies and Film, Television, Tourism | Tagged: "The River", Big Island Film Festival, Eloise Mumford, Fairmont Orchid, Golden Honu Award, Waikiki | Leave a comment »
Named “one of the 10 must-see short films of Sundance” by IndieWIRE, CHIEF tells the story of Semu Fatutoa, a taxi driver in Honolulu, Hawaii. Once he was a village Chief in Samoa, but tragedy compelled him to cover his tattoos and flee his home. Now he drives in circles, slowly forgetting his old life. But his old life is looking for him. CHIEF won “Best Dramatic Short” at the Los Angeles International Short Film Festival, a BAFTA award, and several other festival accolades.
To own CHIEF on DVD, including more than 90 minutes of behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, and other bonus materials, visit www.CHIEF-MOVIE.com.
Well ever since I witnessed the death of Patrick Cunnie in Waikiki, I haven’t really felt like blogging too much about any of my own thoughts or feelings and have just been posting press releases.
I guess what they say about folks who have writers block… also pertains to those who have blogs.
Its not that I can’t think of something to write about… its just more about realizing the impact that my blog actually has on folks.
I haven’t posted nearly 20 – 30 comments that have been left on my blog regarding the suicide I witnessed in Waikiki on Halloween… not because I’m choosing to censor comments at all… it’s just that I was hoping this would blow over and folks from Sonoma, California would get over the fact that I saw something and wrote about it on my blog.
Patrick Hugh Cunnie June 2, 1990 – November 1, 2010 On November 1, Patrick passed suddenly in Honolulu, HI. Patrick was a proud third generation San Franciscan, on both sides. He leaves behind his loving parents, Chris and Christine Cunnie. Pat was the well-tended younger brother of Jerome Christian and Michael Dugan. Raised in Sonoma, he was a graduate of Saint Francis Solano School, Class of 2004. Pat continued on to his father’s alma mater, Archbishop Riordan High School. He was a proud graduate of the Class of 2008, where his classmates voted him the funniest senior. Patrick continued on to Chaminade University in Honolulu, where he was diligently working towards his degree in English literature. His goal was to return to Riordan and teach English. Patrick was loved by his extensive family, including his 38 first cousins, several aunts and uncles, and his grandparents Jerome and Bernice Petersen. Pat was predeceased by his grandparents, James and Katherine Cunnie, and by his uncle, and namesake, Patrick Jerome Petersen. Though challenged by our loss, it is with faith and gratitude for Patrick’s life, and in anticipation of his spirit’s continuing influence over us, that we lay him to rest. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Saturday, November 13, at 1:00 P.M., at St. Leo’s Catholic Church, 601 W. Agua Caliente Road, Sonoma CA. The family requests donations to Archbishop Riordan High School in Patrick’s name. 175 Phelan Ave., San Francisco, CA 94112.
A week ago today, I witnessed death in Waikiki from a man possibly committing suicide from a high rise in Waikiki (note this is what the police have classified it now and not my speculation).
I know this still leaves a lot of unanswered questions!
I’ve been very traumatized by this and I’m slowly getting over it… Including taking melatonin a few nights to help me sleep.
I haven’t felt like blogging much nor doing much things online as I keep having flashbacks of that fateful night.
I know it’s tough on the family of the guy from Sonoma, California and they are searching for answers just as I am.
From what I have learned so far, is that the guys death has been classified as a suicide.
Here are the exact words from my source:
“… foul play has already been ruled out of that investigation. An autopsy has already been done, and he died of multiple injuries from the fall.
Typically we don’t cover possible suicides, out of respect for the victim and their family. We only make exceptions when it is done in a very public area, if it disrupts the public (like stopping up freeway traffic), and to assist people who were in that immediate area with information so they know it was nothing nefarious.
But unless the investigation flips and there is foul play suspected, we won’t be following up with a story. It’s unlikely that we would even run his name…”
And my source went on with some words to help me sleep that had nothing to do with this.
I was checking out things on my lanai recently in Waikiki when I looked below and noticed these two kids “Huffing” from balloons.
You can google what “huffing and balloons” brings you to.
Well I went to Waikiki for the weekend… and I pretty much tweeted the entire time I was there accept for a couple meetings.
You can read these in reverse order. Posts 1-18 are from when I returned home today at the Hawaii County Fair after I got off the plane today.
- Subliminal Message hidden here http://twitpic.com/ij0uhabout 2 hours ago from twidroid
- Onizuka visitor information center http://twitpic.com/iizopabout 2 hours ago from twidroid
- KSBE publishing http://twitpic.com/iizdlabout 2 hours ago from twidroid
- What is that behind my son! http://twitpic.com/iiyqeabout 3 hours ago from twidroid
- This is a pretty cool ride for kids http://twitpic.com/iiuauabout 3 hours ago from twidroid
- Has it ever been this nice at the Hawaii County Fair? http://twitpic.com/iitm6about 3 hours ago from twidroid
- RT @Hawaii247 Photos from the Peace Day Parade today in Honokaa http://bit.ly/2NGRcabout 3 hours ago from twidroid
- @larryczerwonka yeah… at the end of the worldabout 3 hours ago from twidroid in reply to larryczerwonka
- Alright my son caught a fish http://twitpic.com/iisgoabout 3 hours ago from twidroid
- @jalove yeah I just saw @sshawnn at the fairabout 3 hours ago from twidroid
- I spy @sshawn at the county fairabout 3 hours ago from twidroid
- Hayden on speedway http://twitpic.com/iikzsabout 4 hours ago from twidroid
- Nice to see @carlsaxer at the county fair.about 4 hours ago from twidroid
- Someone is having just too much fun http://twitpic.com/iik6rabout 4 hours ago from twidroid
- At the Hawaii County Fair http://twitpic.com/iiiltabout 4 hours ago from twidroid
- @wika2 go hawksabout 5 hours ago from twidroid in reply to wika2
- RT @Hawaii247 Honokaa Peace Day Parade http://twitvid.com/51F03about 5 hours ago from twidroid
- @NaniWaialeale what’s the score just got off plane r my hawks upabout 5 hours ago from twidroid in reply to NaniWaialeale
- @karenwelsh the @flyhawaiian plane never even stop moving and you are on your phone. Nice seeing u on flightabout 5 hours ago from twidroid
- RT @KarenWelsh @flyhawaiian ran into @damontucker using his free flight from @wikiwikimart. We’re both going home via Hawaiian to Hilo. E huabout 5 hours ago from twidroid
- RT @larryczerwonka Vision without action is a daydream…Action without vision is a nightmare ~ Japanese proverbabout 6 hours ago from twidroid
- @AngelaKeen time to walk awayabout 7 hours ago from twidroid in reply to AngelaKeen
- RT @AngelaKeen Omg! I see a nun! Will she put money in the machines? She’s looking at em!about 7 hours ago from twidroid
- @AngelaKeen remember me when you hit thew big one!about 7 hours ago from twidroid in reply to AngelaKeen
- RT @H_Philistine @damontucker Nice job on the @AlohaArleen posts Damon. (DT=thanks)about 7 hours ago from twidroid
- Can the State of #Hawaii afford to lose these? http://twitpic.com/ihngl #agricultureabout 7 hours ago from twidroid
- Remind me never to sit on the back of the bus. I think this engine is about to burn up. http://twitpic.com/ihi0vabout 8 hours ago from twidroid
- Well it’s been great here @aquahotels ILIKAI I figure I can steal this and get away with it! Mahalo !!! http://twitpic.com/ihb7uabout 9 hours ago from twidroid
- @wika2 was an excellent couple of nights w/out coquisabout 9 hours ago from twidroid in reply to wika2
- Nike town 5K run/walk this morning… wonder if this is gonna affect stinky bus routes… better laeave earlyabout 10 hours ago from twidroid
- RT @larryczerwonka RT @tomcallos I uploaded a YouTube video — BJ Penn Hawaii Youth Foundation International Coastal Clean Up Day, Sept…about 10 hours ago from twidroid
- RT @mustheartdogs @AlohaYaling @AlohaBruce Safe travels! Have a great time!about 10 hours ago from twidroid
- This is your @aquahotels Sunday morning surf report… http://twitpic.com/igylrabout 10 hours ago from twidroid
- RT @honolululocal Waikiki street fight leaves man injured – http://fwix.com/share/29_83…about 18 hours ago from twidroid
- Good to see @jeannemariepics at the ho’olaulea http://twitpic.com/ifjuqabout 18 hours ago from twidroid
- Just for @brenz88 against my normal blog policy http://twitpic.com/ifiejabout 19 hours ago from twidroid
- Fort Derussey http://twitpic.com/ifi24about 19 hours ago from twidroid
- Zit or indulgence? http://twitpic.com/ifg4wabout 19 hours ago from twidroid
- $5.00 Shrimp Scampi plates at the entrance to the waikiki block party http://twitpic.com/iffcwabout 20 hours ago from twidroid
- Waikiki is packed http://twitpic.com/ifeyyabout 20 hours ago from twidroid
- Got tikis? http://twitpic.com/ifewiabout 20 hours ago from twidroid
- On stage http://twitpic.com/ifebuabout 20 hours ago from twidroid
- Waikiki now http://twitpic.com/ifbwfabout 20 hours ago from twidroid
- @TheHaole here http://twitpic.com/ifbo8about 20 hours ago from twidroid in reply to TheHaole
- Folks going crazy at cold stone store Waikiki http://twitpic.com/ifbgrabout 20 hours ago from twidroid
- Man…I don’t like crowds….about 20 hours ago from twidroid
- A cheeseburger in paradise http://twitpic.com/ifahbabout 21 hours ago from twidroid
- @OahuAJ dunno what IPA is? Signing off to party!about 21 hours ago from twidroid in reply to OahuAJ
- That hurts …about 21 hours ago from twidroid
- Yes I’m the biggest dork in Waikiki paying more attention to the game on my phone. Please don’t bump into me… my badabout 21 hours ago from twidroid
- @OahuAJ what store? I’m trying to assist this Big Island Company because good beer, sponsor and important to buy local nowabout 21 hours ago from twidroid in reply to OahuAJ
- If UNLV wins this would put a small damper on a great vacationabout 22 hours ago from twidroid
- I’m sure everyone down here thinks I’m crazy yelling at my phone each time UH scores.. go warriors shut em downabout 22 hours ago from twidroid
- @OahuAJ I hope that’s a @hawaiinuibrew (shameless blog sponsor plug)about 22 hours ago from twidroid in reply to OahuAJ
- @broaloha thanks bro… TD HAWAIIabout 22 hours ago from twidroid in reply to broaloha
- RT @wika2 At the Hilo County Fair. Would rather be at home listening to the UH game. Mahalo for updating guys! GO BOWS!about 23 hours ago from twidroid
- RT @thatduderj I’m at the east Hawaii cultural center can’t wait to see Aunti Sandi!!!about 23 hours ago from twidroid
- RT @davelawrence http://twitpic.com/iew98 A look in the mauka direction from our lanai & dense Honolulu concrete jungle of hirises in Waikiabout 23 hours ago from twidroid
- Heading down to Waikiki Aloha Week Ho’olaulea block party nowabout 23 hours ago from twidroid
- If anyone wants to help me avoid the bus smells tomorrow… I need to be at airport by 11 am from @aquahotels Ilikai in #waikikiabout 23 hours ago from twidroid
- @AMauiBlog not quite sure… did you see last pic? http://twitpic.com/ieur7about 23 hours ago from twidroid in reply to AMauiBlog
- @HollyHadsell not quite sure… did u see the last pic? http://twitpic.com/ieujrabout 23 hours ago from twidroid in reply to HollyHadsell
- @BarbaraUechi not keeping track but I sure wish @aquahotels had a resort on the Big Islandabout 23 hours ago from twidroid in reply to BarbaraUechi
- RT @MiwaOgletree Kalakaua off Punahou s bad. RT @damontucker: If you’re coming into #waikiki now, take Ala Moana Route not as jammedabout 23 hours ago from twidroid
- Did I actually catch a picture of the green flash @aquahotels Ilikai Hotel? http://twitpic.com/ietfhabout 23 hours ago from twidroid
- Green flash coming http://twitpic.com/ietaeabout 23 hours ago from twidroid
- Waiting for the green flash on the lanai of @aquahotels ILIKAI http://twitpic.com/iet0oabout 23 hours ago from twidroid
- If you’re coming into #waikiki now, take Ala Moana Route not as jammed http://twitpic.com/ieropabout 23 hours ago from twidroid
- RT @kimberlyokazaki 5 o’clock traffic report! Stuckkkkkk in Waikiki :( Moveee people!!!!5:16 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- RT @OLAISLIFE Traffic a nightmare in Waikiki due to ho’olaulea – roads are closed & we nd to get to the royal. 5:14 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- RT @AngelaKeen I swear the power of green (UH) is way bigger than UNLV fans! We out number the home team! #uhfb4:41 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- RT @leslieluv22 NIKETOWN WAIKIKI CLOSING. 50% OFF EVERYTHING.4:30 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- RT @brenz88 Who else is going to Hoolaulea in Waikiki tonight? (Me)4:26 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- @brenz88 where’s my binnoculars!2:46 PM Sep 19th from twidroid in reply to brenz88
- @myhawaiianhome can u tell wes and samdooby I’m laughing hardcore as the Huskies are my other team2:27 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- View of Ala Moana Park from my room @aquahotels Ilikai http://twitpic.com/iddnu1:26 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- @MiwaOgletree back at room now resting up for tonight1:15 PM Sep 19th from twidroid in reply to MiwaOgletree
- @mochichick till tomorrow morning1:12 PM Sep 19th from twidroid in reply to mochichick
- @aweau I can… just saving battery and constantly on the go1:11 PM Sep 19th from twidroid in reply to aweau
- Now this is what I call a cool hotel @aquahotels ILIKAI http://twitpic.com/id7mz12:53 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Kalia Fish Pond Sign http://twitpic.com/id5sk12:42 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Just another beautiful day in paradise http://twitpic.com/id5ez12:40 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Trump Tower 3. I wonder if @ivannatrump is home? http://twitpic.com/id50o12:38 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Got Tikis? http://twitpic.com/id4v412:37 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Explanation of Pill Box http://twitpic.com/id4l012:35 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- US prefabricated Pill Box http://twitpic.com/id4be12:34 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Japanese Light Tank http://twitpic.com/id45712:33 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- US light tank, M24 http://twitpic.com/id3wq12:32 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Now accepting http://twitpic.com/id3dx12:29 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Trump Tower 2 http://twitpic.com/id2vh12:26 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- I don’t see anything special about Trump Tower Waikiki http://twitpic.com/id2ja12:25 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Planet Hollywood http://twitpic.com/id29312:23 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Extra small vases http://twitpic.com/id1qd12:20 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- You think these handlebars are big enough? http://twitpic.com/id0ft12:12 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- This looks good http://twitpic.com/id02912:11 PM Sep 19th from twidroid
- The worlds largest shave ice: http://twitpic.com/icxzu11:59 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- I wish my cell phone took better evening pics… i’d be busting pimps and hoes11:53 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Do I look like I wanna shoot a gun on my vacation? I hate these pushy flier folks http://twitpic.com/icwf011:51 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- @jeannemariepics I’m mobile by foot … I will be in waikiki tonight11:49 AM Sep 19th from twidroid in reply to jeannemariepics
- @AnneMurata sure if your buying11:48 AM Sep 19th from twidroid in reply to AnneMurata
- I could use one of these http://twitpic.com/icv2511:43 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- I wish they had pizza by the slice… getting hungry and so many options http://twitpic.com/icta511:35 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Kings Village http://twitpic.com/icsz811:33 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Me and Elvis… like the shirt @valdezign ? http://twitpic.com/icsox11:31 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- International Marketplace http://twitpic.com/icrvl11:27 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- This is new to me. I guess this is where the parrotheads hang out http://twitpic.com/icrgb11:25 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- I just felt a zit coming on http://twitpic.com/icr1h11:22 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Take a guess http://twitpic.com/icqmq11:20 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Ok… one for the ladies http://twitpic.com/icq1111:17 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Big Island girls rule right @brenz88 http://twitpic.com/icprz11:16 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Go check out @polynesia http://twitpic.com/icpge11:14 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- @polynesia promoting the “HA!” Show http://twitpic.com/icp5z11:13 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Folks from @polynesia entertaining in waikiki http://twitpic.com/icojx11:09 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- This guy is from kapoho on big island. Now a street vendor http://twitpic.com/ico2811:07 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Nobody tell my wife where I stay http://twitpic.com/icnbl11:02 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Wanna sponsor my blog? http://twitpic.com/icmhh10:58 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Keo’s http://twitpic.com/iclcs10:51 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Anyone going to this tonight? http://twitpic.com/ickr410:48 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Another cool mural @aquahotels ilikai http://twitpic.com/icivn10:38 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- @jeannemariepics still??? Hasn’t even been 24 hrs. Yet! I’ll be lurking for the next 24 hrs.10:19 AM Sep 19th from twidroid in reply to jeannemariepics
- Best Tshirt seen in #waikiki last night. http://twitpic.com/icbdx9:58 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- @AnneMurata walking around looking for fools like this http://twitpic.com/icb319:57 AM Sep 19th from twidroid in reply to AnneMurata
- These volunteerrs cleaning up the Ala Wai Harbor another good thing in Hawaii… Teamwork http://twitpic.com/icapj9:55 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- RT @therightblue @GoVisitHawaii the bottom line is No chumming and No feeding…looking is fine!9:52 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- Its a whole different time zone on this island9:52 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- RT @lazarus2000 @AndyBumatai Come on.. pay up arlene.. come on… pay up arlene.. come on.. come on..pay up *doo doo doo doo….*9:51 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- RT @konablog Will Oceanic Time Warner Cable Be Able To Offer Quality 10Mbps Road Runner Service To The Neighbor Islands ? http://is.gd/3sJE9:50 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- @ryankanno the ilikai9:26 AM Sep 19th from twidroid in reply to ryankanno
- Cool! @aquahotels free continental breakfast http://twitpic.com/ic4sy9:24 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- A beautiful morning from the @aquahotels ilikai http://twitpic.com/ic3v49:20 AM Sep 19th from twidroid
- @AnneMurata I spent a decade across tha ala wai… I will be safe.10:42 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to AnneMurata
- @johngarcia twas a last minute vacation I wanted to take before going back to working census crap. More here to relax honestly10:19 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to johngarcia
- @AnneMurata heading out to get lost in waikiki… where are you guys now?10:14 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to AnneMurata
- @johngarcia about 36 hours. Just trying something new and need to use @wikiwikimart tweetstake tix up and @aquahotels is blog sponsor.10:12 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to johngarcia
- @AMauiBlog yep. Mahalo @aquahotels and @wikiwikimart in particular10:10 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to AMauiBlog
- I’m going on a waikiki walk…anyone around?10:00 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- RT @JwalshHI 60 BBLS of Kauai Gold in Tank. Long Day. Filtering Hawai’i Lager tomorrow and planning some Kauai Gold Kegging next week.9:11 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- RT @NaniWaialeale Are kids getting tired? Nope. Hmmm, I’ve had my fill of the #HawaiiCountyFair for one night.8:55 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- I love hotels that have a seperate spot to do your business and brush your teeth @aquahotels nice bathroom http://twitpic.com/i9ss38:40 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Yes… I dig @kuhao from SigZanes designed shirts. @aquahotels ilikai… nice closet space! http://twitpic.com/i9slu8:38 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- This room is so relaxing… I no like cruise. Mahalo @aquahotels http://twitpic.com/i9sgy8:35 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Picture of a room @aquahotels ilikai bed area http://twitpic.com/i9sbi8:34 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @DJSMOOK howzit smook… u know where best place in waikiki is to watch UH Football?8:14 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to DJSMOOK
- @hyperkind808 only the smoke that drifts this side. I was just out of range8:04 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to hyperkind808
- @brenz88 I went through a decade of them when I lived here previously… was just hoping as I was this close to being in the firing range8:03 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to brenz88
- @eggiepuff won’t get to that area…8:01 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to eggiepuff
- Mahalo @aquahotels for a coqui free weekend!8:00 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Better picture of helicopter searching water two bright lights http://twitpic.com/i9ojh7:51 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Fireworks are booming and its fucking loud! Of course I’m on wrong side to see them. Doh!7:47 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @damontucker tell mr. Pierce I said aloha! @tassho7:45 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to damontucker
- RT @kuhao @damontucker haha, nah ain’t performing….but some good dudes from that do hi-808 are! Blue scholars and the homie @Tassho !!7:44 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- If this was puna… would have every cop in the district at the end of ala moana park now. Only 3 emegency vehicles present7:44 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Helicopter spotlight now following a boat7:42 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- helicopter searching water off ala moana park emergency vehicles on scene tough to see from here http://twitpic.com/i9n6z7:37 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Where would be the best spot to watch UH game at tomorrow in Waikiki?7:30 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @brenz88 can u call him? Do u have cell? That was main reason I 1st got cell was I hated waiting for calls7:29 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to brenz88
- I heard from a little birdie that Big Island Fashion designer @kuhao will be performing at the loft in chinatown tonight7:27 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @brenz88 I know bad joke… hope he calls soon… where u heading?7:22 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to brenz88
- @brenz88 was his name @mralohaarleen? Lol7:20 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to brenz88
- RT @KaleoOhawaii UH Manoa professor charged with sexual assault http://bit.ly/13zBIg7:08 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @trulyjoannies any of those @hawaiinuibrew ?6:54 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to trulyjoannies
- @alohaarleen feel like meeting up for a drink and explaining yourself… no nope no drinkie for u says judge 5 years… oh just passed it.6:51 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @WatariGoro I was wqalking by waikiki yacht club & I so wanted to drop in to see if I could find @alohaarleen6:49 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to WatariGoro
- Free hula show going on downstairs @aquahotels ilikai. How cool is that. Still afraid of lookin down! http://twitpic.com/i9hcc6:46 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @brenz88 wait… I just realized hhv is on other side. I’m facing ala moana… doh… good thing u told me!6:38 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to brenz88
- @eggiepuff thanks eggie.. I’m where u were recently only for vacation though6:36 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to eggiepuff
- @WatariGoro yes but I’m hiding out in case I come across someone… lol6:35 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to WatariGoro
- @MarkFromHawaii mahalo for #ff6:34 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to MarkFromHawaii
- @ivansotschi thanks dude6:34 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to ivansotschi
- Sailboats now coming in from race http://twitpic.com/i9fvd6:33 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Beautiful sunset from the @aquahotels ilikai just waiting for the green flash http://twitpic.com/i9fa66:28 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- FBI Blogs: Is It Dinner Time Yet??? http://tinyurl.com/ncwwyb6:14 PM Sep 18th from twitterfeed
- Waikik sunset cruises starting to go by. http://twitpic.com/i9bf25:59 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @R_A_K_ dude you are the true hero in this.5:52 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to R_A_K_
- Sitting on my lanai at @aquahotels ilikai watching a sailboat race. http://twitpic.com/i9a5k5:50 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- RT @eggiepuff #FF @AndyBumatai @champuru @LanaitheDJ @tracitoguchi @HawaiiNuiBrew @dcb97 @WatariGoro @damontucker @larryczerwonka5:18 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @brenz88 knowing my luck… that’s right as I will get a chance to take a nap5:12 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to brenz88
- @drphil what are you doing @aquahotels ? Where is @oprah lol http://twitpic.com/i94gg5:11 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @brenz88 going good. I just realized I have the prime room for the fireworks tonight!4:58 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to brenz88
- Canoes restaraunt @aquahoyels ilikai looks good for dinner tonight http://twitpic.com/i91s44:53 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Hotel directory http://twitpic.com/i91g54:50 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Now this is how u relax on vacation http://twitpic.com/i90yd4:47 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Another cool fountain http://twitpic.com/i90bm4:43 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- What is up w/ this crosswalk in front of @aquahotels ilikai? http://twitpic.com/i8zy04:41 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @aquahotels Ilikai valet parking where waikiki begins http://twitpic.com/i8z2h4:35 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- I wonder who did this mural? http://twitpic.com/i8yq24:33 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Next time I will remember to let @aquahotels know about my fear of heights. Great view until I look down! http://twitpic.com/i8xck4:25 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- RT @HollyHadsell Special #FF to @damontucker @AndyBumatai @AlohaBruce for trying to clean up twitter. [DT= we need lava soap]4:20 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- RT @wikiwikimart @damontucker won @wikiwikimart Tweetstakes, 4 list of winners www.suresave.com; thanks 4 helping coordinate @larryczerwonka4:17 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Finally a familiar face. Good to see on Oahu @hawaiinuibrew at the ABC Store http://twitpic.com/i8vl64:15 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Cool little fountain http://twitpic.com/i8tu54:03 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @sshawnn lucky??? I believe in mental skill. Lol3:37 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to sshawnn
- @tomlarabee thanks… looks like I’ll be cruising waiks side most the time. Next time.3:36 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to tomlarabee
- @lazarus2000 Oahu courtesy of @wikiwikimart @aquahotels @islandtrust @hawaiinuibrew and @$1.00mcdonaldsmenu3:35 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to lazarus2000
- @kuhao love the lehua print, love the shirt and love the shop. My new SigZane Shirt http://twitpic.com/i8lqh3:12 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @ecotraveler that was going up as I was leaving. I’ll pass on nords. Thanks though2:48 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to ecotraveler
- @cocacolamike vacation and experimentation2:47 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to cocacolamike
- Oh wow… what an awesome view from this room. Thanks @aquahotels ! http://twitpic.com/i8hi82:45 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @kuhao its more of a social media experiment if anything2:36 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to kuhao
- Ckecking in @aquahotels I’m stoked they have a room ready for me http://twitpic.com/i8ftk2:34 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- I think this is an Wyland sculpture http://twitpic.com/i8f0e2:28 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- I hope @aquahotels has a room ready for me early. http://twitpic.com/i8epu2:27 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Nothing like the Ala Wai Canal http://twitpic.com/i8dy82:21 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Wow they have moved into ala moana park chair for a king http://twitpic.com/i8d7r2:18 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- I see Oahu is cracking down on folks sleeping at bus stops http://twitpic.com/i8cvn2:15 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Not much has changed at Ala Moana http://twitpic.com/i8cmx2:13 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- RT @BarbaraUechi @damontucker Have a great weekend. Look forward to some pics of the views from @aquahotels ‘ rooms.1:45 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- FBI Blogs: VIDEO – Banning Rental Cars From Waipio Valley Discussed http://tinyurl.com/njt7cl1:44 PM Sep 18th from twitterfeed
- This guy needs to put his book down and quit touching me http://twitpic.com/i86zl1:39 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- This stinky perfume smell is killing me on this bus.1:35 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Speaking of GPS… this bus gps audio is about 6 blocks off. Would hate to get off on wrong stop cause bus said so.1:29 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @BarbaraUechi I needed a vacation and @wikwikimart and @aquahotels is making it possible1:27 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to BarbaraUechi
- @roxannedarling si senorita… on bus now… what’s that smell. Lol1:24 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to roxannedarling
- People can be so rude. This senior citizen just walked past this http://twitpic.com/i838h1:16 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- I forgot about souped up scooters. We don’t have many on the east side of big island1:11 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @BarbaraUechi I turn my GPS off because it drains my battery and keeps the paparazzi from stalking me1:06 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to BarbaraUechi
- Driving under the nimitz is the last place I want to be when the big one hits http://twitpic.com/i81im1:05 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- RT @carlsaxer #FF @larryczerwonka @lazarus2000 @bigislandpizza @hawaiinuibrew @damontucker @Cynthia_Hoskins @dcb97 @easthawaiiarts @nanimoon1:03 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- RT @marytraynor Happy #alohafriday to @R_A_K_ @AndyBumatai @ALOHAMATT_369 @AlohaBruce @damontucker @socialblade. Hope she makes it pono. #1:02 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- RT @BarbaraUechi Happy #Aloha #FollowFriday: @HowardMeguro @hfug @XtyMiller @HawaiianKiko @Cynthia_Hoskins @DamonTucker @HawaiiRealty @Cha_1:02 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- The things you learn in airplane magazines1:01 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- No one even told me this is block party week1:00 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @thatduderj thinking I’ll write up a mobile blog posting and send it to my blog12:59 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to thatduderj
- @GenePark lol when I busted jrk for blogging dui admission online. I remember that12:56 PM Sep 18th from twidroid in reply to GenePark
- So when the hell did the bus fare go up $.25 I gotta waste $.75 just to get on now. There is a scam to this. Bus drivers should give change12:53 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @lazarus2000 OMG 3g network again… I’m in heaven12:50 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Thinking I should have looked at a map again before I left. Thank god I have exact change http://twitpic.com/i7z5c12:49 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Mahalo @wikiwikimart excellent seats12:42 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- Getting off the airplane is never fun http://twitpic.com/i7xti12:40 PM Sep 18th from twidroid
- FBI Blogs: More photos from Machu Picchu II http://tinyurl.com/n32jma11:42 AM Sep 18th from twitterfeed
- @sgavino at the Hilo airport. Nice to meet you and junk your phone http://twitpic.com/i7o2u11:36 AM Sep 18th from twidroid
- @hawaiinuibrew brews this beer as well http://twitpic.com/i7n9y11:32 AM Sep 18th from twidroid
- I’m at the Hilo airport hardly anyone in lobby http://twitpic.com/i7mdg11:28 AM Sep 18th from twidroid
- The nicest dressing rooms in all of Hawaii are at the SigZane shop in Hilo. Nice meeting you @kuhao11:23 AM Sep 18th from twidroid
Filed under: Announcements, Blogs, Entertainment, Oahu, Something New?, Technology, Tourism | Tagged: Aloha Festival Week, Aqua Hotles and Resorts, Ho'olaule'a, Ilikai Hotels and Resorts, Waikiki | 1 Comment »
Waikiki’s infamous restaurant Eggs ‘N Things restaurant is moving to a new location.
This is the old location at the bottom of McCully Street in Waikiki:
If you haven’t ever eaten there, I highly recommend the salsa that they provide for the eggs!
I used to live within walking distance and I used to eat there all the time. The place would literally have a line-up of tourists waiting to get in the place all the time.
I’m assuming this new location will provide more seating and less wait time.
The grand re-opening of Eggs ‘N Things is scheduled for February 2009, just in time to celebrate our 35th anniversary! Our new location is 343 Saratoga Road, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815. We are looking forward to opening our restaurant doors to provide you with a comfortable and welcoming eatery and the traditionally delicious food you’ve come to love…
When I lived on Oahu, I used to always cruise Waikiki just to get a good walk in. I lived across the Ala Wai canal and I would typically cross the Ala Wai and then cruise Kalakaua all the way to the zoo and then walk back up Kuhio Blvd. I wish I would have had a camera with me back then. There is so much crazy stuff that happens pretty much nightly that never makes the news.
Now that there are more and more people with cell phone cameras, digital cameras, and the ability to upload their clips to the internet, more and more people are uploading clips caught on their tourist trips to Hawaii.
Here is a clip I just noticed this morning that happened last night. I thought the cop was about to run over the guy!
“This guy just stood on the middle of the road yelling nonsense while stopping traffic for a good 20min+ The cops finally came and he did nothing! What’s all the yelling for? I seriously thought he was gonna try and book it”