Before announcing the final two top adventures I had the opportunity to go on this year, I thought I would list some honorable mentions!
I really tried to go on at least one adventure each month this year and sometimes found myself going on more. However, I only gave myself a top 10 list so here are some of the honorable mentions.
- Having the opportunity to cover the Red Bull Cliff Diving Championships was pretty cool… I only give this an honorable mention because I really didn’t do much traveling for this and it came here.
Here’s a short video from the Waianuhea Inn:
- While my trip to California was more of a work related thing… I did have fun at Magic Mountain with my brother when I was there.
- I’ve got to include my stays at the Hilton Waikoloa Village as some of my great adventures!
- I have to say that Ziplining this year with a group of media folks at Big Island Eco Adventure was a blast as well!
- Of course my trip to Vegas was an adventure… although it was a costly one!
- Getting a first hand look at the US Navy’s Blue Angels was pretty cool… although I’m bummed I didn’t get to go up in one of them!
I’m sure I missed a few other adventures I’ve taken this year but I can always change this post later.
Stay tuned for my top two adventures tomorrow!
Filed under: aloha, Announcements, Blogs, Entertainment, Hawaii, Military, Something New?, Tourism | Tagged: Big Island Eco Adventures, Blue Angels, Hilton Waikoloa Village, Honoka'a Peace Parade, Las Vegas, Magic Mountain, Red Bull Cliff Diving, Waikiki Resort Hotel | Leave a Comment »