- Friday August 10 Kalani Honua
- Sunday August 12 HPP Community Center
- Friday August 17 The Palace Theater, Hilo
- Sunday August 19 Keauhou Beach Resort, Kona
On Monday March 19 at 5 pm, Puna Men’s Chorus will welcome new singers who want to join for the upcoming season.
The “Welcome to PMC” orientation for those interested in joining our ‘ohana will be held at the Pahoa Community Center. We invite new members to lend your voice to our outreach and concert performances in 2012 –beginning with opening nights at Merrie Monarch Festival and Paradise Roller Girls, and culminating later in the year with two concert series. Evening rehearsals during the year will be held every
Monday from 5 pm till 7:30 in Pahoa. Contact us at 965 2799, email email@example.com; website punamenschorus.org.
- Puna Men’s Chorus – “Aloha Broadway” Shows Coming Up (damontucker.com)
Have you ever wondered how a spectacular Broadway show is put together? What goes on behind the scenes? The triumphs and the tragedies along the way?
Our new show, Aloha Broadway!, transports you to the other side of the curtains. It’s an inside look at the million and one things that go into putting on a show, and how the excitement builds leading up to opening night. Along the way, we present our unique tributes to over fifty of your favorite show tunes!
Prepare to be entertained and wowed by the Puna Men’s Chorus, our wonderful director, Amy Horst, and special guests as we serve up songs and Broadway musical theater in our unique, heartwarming and often irreverent style.
Where to Buy Tickets:
- In Kea’au, at Kea’au Natural Foods
- In Hilo, at Basically Books and Hilo Bay Books
- In Pahoa, at Jungle Love and Puna Java
- On the Red Road (Hwy 137), at Kaimu Korner and Kalani Honua
- Online, at the PMC Online Store
General admission tickets are $15. Seniors (60+) and students are $12. Children 5 and under are free. Advance tickets are available at the above locations. Tickets will also be available at the door.
- Friday, January 20 at the East Hawaii Cultural Center in Hilo
- Saturday, January 21 at the Hawaiian Paradise Park Homeowner’s Association Center in Puna
- Saturday, January 28 at the Palace Theater in Hilo
- Saturday, February 4 at the Kalani EMAX Center
For all performances, doors open at 7:00 pm and shows start at 7:30 pm. For more event information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .