The Pahoa Regional Town Center Steering Committee will be hosting a public talk story meeting where a draft ordinance proposing amendments to Chapters 3 and 25 of the Hawaii County Code to create a Pahoa Village District in the Zoning Code (Chap. 25) that includes the requirement for compliance with architectural design guidelines being proposed for concurrent adoption by resolution.
The ordinance further proposes to create a separate article establishing signage standards in the Pahoa Village District.
You can view the proposed documents:
- Design Guidelines Resolution at. http://tinyurl.com/krh29vu
- Design Guidelines at: http://tinyurl.com/m9vbgd2
- Pahoa Village Design District Ordinance at: http://tinyurl.com/n3psedu
The talk story will be on Wednesday Evening, August 21st from 6 p.m. till 7:30 pm. at the Pahoa Community Center. For more information, please contact PahoaPlan@gmail.com
- Pahoa Pool Re-Opening Pushed Back (damontucker.com)
- Pahoa Japanese Community Association, Friends and Guests Celebrate 50th Anniversary (damontucker.com)