Well I’m always grumbling about my picture taking ability, so what did I do.. I went and purchased something I don’t know how to use very well… an iPhone Telephoto Lens.
It was only $35.00 + $6.00 shipping and handling so even if the buggah turns out to not work that well… it won’t be that much of an investment lost.
I got it from the PhotoJojo online store and it was shipped here in the 2-3 days that they stated.
It’s pretty simple to use… and didn’t come with much instructions. There is FAQ page online that doesn’t say much about the lens either… so I guess I’m just going to have to play around with it and figure it out already.
Here is an example from the site of what type of capabilities it supposedly can help achieve:
I’ll play around with it for a few days before I know whether I like it or not… but for now… I’m pretty pleased with it.
- All New Telephoto Cell Lens! (content.photojojo.com)
- iPhone Lens Dial adds wide angle, fisheye, and telephoto lenses for $250 (zdnet.com)
- Photojojo’s iPhone Lens Dial a pricey, but cool iPhoneography accessory (tuaw.com)
- $250 Case Adds Three Lenses to iPhone (wired.com)
- Photojojo intros iPhone Lens Dial for fisheye, telephoto and wide-angle shooting (engadget.com)
- iPhone Lens Dial turns your smartphone into a turret-lensed throwback (gizmag.com)
- Photojojo iPhone Lens dial gives fisheye, telephoto shots (electronista.com)