KISS and relax at the Farimont Kea Lani at Wailea, Maui, offers KISS fans a chance to grab a room and meet Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley at two VIP events in January with a room-and-party package starting at $349 a night.
Experience the ultimate Rock & Roll VIP weekend with KISS band members Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley.
- Accommodation in any luxurious one-bedroom suite or spacious villa (January 24 – 26, 2014, minimum of three nights) for the opening of Willow Stream Spa and Rock & Brews restaurant.
- Two tickets to the Rock & Brews® restaurant VIP grand opening luncheon event in Paia, Maui on January 26, 2014 starting at 1:30pm:
- Red carpet photo opportunities
- Casual American comfort food and popular Hawaiian dishes
- Tropical cocktails and Paia’s largest selection of craft beers
- Admission for two to The Fairmont Kea Lani’s Willow Stream Spa VIP opening event on January 26, 2014 starting at 6:00pm:
- Meet and take photos with Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley of KISS
- Experience the brand new, 9,000 square-foot Willow Stream Spa, complete with a KISS black & white manicure station, rock & roll red lipstick station and hot rock neck massages
- Enjoy “Rock & ‘Roll” sushi rolls from the award-winning Kō restaurant
- Two Rock & Brews® Paia T-Shirt
Between Friday, January 24, 2014 and Sunday, January 26, 2014
The KISS Rock & Roll VIP Package rates start from $349 USD per night in a Fairmont Suite category, plus applicable taxes. This exclusive VIP package is valued at $609/night.
For new reservations made after January 1, 2014, The Fairmont Kea Lani has introduced a $30 resort charge per room, per night (plus applicable tax) that includes the following; access to self- parking, basic internet access, local and domestic long distance calls, 1-hour snorkel equipment rental and more.