Gov. David Ige has received a list of nominees from the Judicial Selection Commission for the vacancy created by the retirement of former Circuit Judge Karen S. S. Ahn. Ahn retired in June 2016.
The nominees are:
- Todd W. Eddins – Attorney, Todd Eddins, Attorney at Law
- Jeffrey A. Hawk – Attorney, Hawk Sing Ignacio & Waters, Attorneys at Law
- Darolyn Lendio Heim – Attorney/Partner, McCorriston Miller Mukai MacKinnon
- Keith K. Hiraoka – Attorney/Managing Partner Roeca Luria Hiraoka LLP
- Timothy E. Ho – Attorney, Chief Deputy Public Defender, State of Hawai‘i
- Paul B. K. Wong – Judge, District Court of the First Circuit
Gov. Ige will interview each nominee and is seeking public comment on the governor’s website at governor.hawaii.gov – Contact the Governor.
Gov. Ige has 30 days, or until Feb. 11 to make his appointment.