Omidyar Fellows Program is excited to announce Cohort V of the Omidyar Fellows! Please join us as we warmly welcome these 14 outstanding local executives from various sectors and islands.
Each new Fellow will bring their own insights and experiences as they expand their leadership horizons together. Cohort V is ready to heed the call as they learn, discover, and collaborate to collectively impact the future of Hawaii.
- Brad Bennett (Kaumana, Hawaii Island), complex area superintendent, Department of Education Hilo-Waiakea Complex Area
- Kyle Chock (Kamuela, Hawaii Island), assistant executive secretary-treasurer, Hawaii Regional Council of Carpenters
- Elisia Flores (Hawaii Kai, Oahu), vice president and chief financial officer, L&L Franchise, Inc.
- Elizabeth Ignacio (Waialae Iki, Oahu), orthopedic surgeon and managing partner, IMUA Orthopedics, Sports & Health
- Malia Kaaihue (Kaimuki, Oahu), president, DTL, a Hawaiian strategy studio
- Nalani Fujimori Kaina (Hawaii Kai, Oahu), executive director, Legal Aid Society of Hawaii
- Micah A. Kane (Kaneohe, Oahu), president and chief operating officer, Hawaii Community Foundation
- Shelee Kimura (Aiea Heights, Oahu), vice president of corporate planning and business development, Hawaiian Electric Company
- Keoni Lee (Kaimuki, Oahu), co-founder and owner, Oiwi TV
- Richard Matsuda (Waimea, Hawaii Island), chief of operations, W. M. Keck Observatory
- Alicia Moy (Kakaako, Oahu), president and chief executive officer, Hawaii Gas
- Cameron Nekota (Kaimuki, Oahu), vice president, D.R. Horton Schuler Homes LLC
- Susan Tai Kaneko (Lihue, Kauai), president and chief executive officer, Kauai Economic Development Board
- Nicole Velasco (Lower Kalihi, Oahu), executive director, Office of Economic Development for the City & County of Honolulu