What: The State and County will announce the status of the Hawai‘i Island dengue fever outbreak and a new phase of response activities
- Governor David Ige
- Mayor Billy Kenoi, County of Hawai‘i
- Darryl Oliveira, Hawai‘i County Civil Defense Administrator
- Dr. Virginia Pressler, Director of Health
- Maj. Gen. Arthur “Joe” Logan, State Adjutant General and Director of the Hawai‘i Emergency Management Agency
- George Szigeti, Hawai‘i Tourism Authority President & CEO
When: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
Where: State Capitol, 5th floor, Governor’s Ceremonial Room
We plan to live stream the event through the governor’s website.
Filed under: Announcements, Big Island, Community, Environment, Hawaii, Health, National Affairs, Security, State Affairs, Unexplained Phenomenon Tagged: | Big Island Dengue Fever Outbreak, End of Dengue Fever Outbreak in Hawaii