Well 2013 was another interesting year.
Some quick site stats:
- In 2013, 817,155 people visited this site with the most being in the month of November with 114,001 people visiting it:
- The average amount of people that visited this site each day was 2,239 with the most average amount also being in November with 3,800 people per day:
I appreciate all my sponsors, family, friends and readers that have given me the opportunity to do some of the things I’ve gotten to do in the past year.
- In January, I went to California for a business trip but was able to squeeze in a few things along the way. On January 6th, I was at Magic Mountain and saw a roller coaster malfunction leaving riders stranded for about 15 minutes!
- February was a pretty slow month
- In March, KITV News Reporter Andrew Perreira and I set Hawaii Altitude records for Tandem Skydiving with Skydive Hawaii.
- Also in March, my son was the winner for his grade level in an Art Contest and was honored at the State Capital where he met Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.
- March also was the month that the Puna Select Soccer team that my son plays on won the Kirk Banks Soccer tournament over on Oahu.
- In May, I got to attend the Big Island Film Festival where I got to meet Saturday Night Live Star Kate McKinnon and Mad Men Star Vincent Kartheiser amongst others.
- May was also the month that one of my best friends from when I was younger decided to have his bachelor party in Las Vegas. Besides going go-karting, attending the Last Cowboy Standing Rodeo Competition, hitting comedy clubs up and just partying in general… well I also jumped off the Stratosphere!
- My family got to see the Blue Man Show and meet a Blue Man in June.
- Also in June, I got invited aboard the Hokulea as they were preparing for its world wide cruise.
- In September I had the opportunity to meet Arianna Huffington of the Huffington Post and reconnect with Pierre Omidyar (Founder of eBay) while they introduced Huffington Post Hawaii to the Big Island.
- In October, Body Glove International celebrated their 60th Anniversary with a party at the Royal Kona Resort. A few days later Body Glove became a sponsor of this site.
- The following day, Mayor Kenoi proclaimed October 25th, 2013 as Body Glove 60th Anniversary Day in the County of Hawaii
- In December I got to take my uncle and aunt on a private tour of the USS Lake Erie
- And at the end of 2013, I got to spend time in Ko Olina while my uncle and aunt renewed their 50th wedding vows: