Detectives have charged a 23 year-old Hilo woman for several offenses in connection with an armed robbery that occurred in Downtown Hilo.
Last night (January 31, 2013) at 10:00 pm, after conferring with prosecutors, Tia Nohealani Menino was charged for first degree robbery, first degree terroristic threatening, use of a firearm in commission of a separate felony, third degree theft, two counts of fourth degree theft, place to keep an unloaded firearm, permit to acquire a firearm, and registration mandatory.
Bail for Menino was set at $28,750 and she was scheduled to make her initial court appearance this afternoon.
- Big Island Police Arrest 23-Year-Old Hilo Woman in Connection with Robbery This Morning (damontucker.com)
- Identity Released of Man Who Shot Cops in Hilo – Same Dude as Before… Lock Him Up and Toss the Keys (damontucker.com)
- Big Island Police Arrest 48-Year-Old Man After Firearm Discharged in Hilo Industrial Area (damontucker.com)
- Second Robbery Reported Today in Hilo – Suspects Still at Large (damontucker.com)
- Three Men in Custody Following Violent Shoplifting Incident in Hilo (damontucker.com)
- Big Island Police Charge 31-Year-Old Keaka D. Martin for Attempted Murder and Other Offenses (damontucker.com)
- Big Island Police Charge Former Hilo Man in Connection With a Robbery (damontucker.com)
- Big Island Police Charge Hilo Woman in Connection with May Robbery (damontucker.com)
- Big Island Police Searching for Missing 22-Year-Old Hilo Woman (damontucker.com)