Hawai’i Island police have charged 30-year-old Claude Keone Krause of Puna in connection with the disappearance of 44-year-old Dante Peter Gilman of Hawaiian Acres, who was reported missing on January 10.
Krause was charged at 11:20 a.m. Saturday (January 19) with second-degree murder, first-degree robbery, first-degree burglary, second-degree theft, two counts of ownership/possession of a firearm prohibited, and use of a firearm in the commission of a separate felony. He remains in police custody with no bail pending his initial court appearance.
Another suspect, Kawena Krause, who was arrested Friday (January 18), also remains in custody while detectives from the Area I Criminal Investigations Section continue the investigation.
- Big Island Police Arrest Second Puna Man in Connection With Disappearance of Dante Peter Gilman (damontucker.com)
- Big Island Police 30-Year-Old in Connection With Dissapearance of Hawaiian Acres Man (damontucker.com)
- Police make arrest in Puna murder probe (kitv.com)
- Missing Person Investigation Now Homicide Investigation – Police Still Looking for Body (damontucker.com)
- Big Island Police Searching for Missing Puna Man (damontucker.com)