Wade Hicks Jr. is now a free man.
34-year-old man from Gulfport, Miss., who was stranded in the islands this week after being told he was on the FBI’s no-fly list during a layover for a military flight from California to Japan is now heading home to Travis Air Force Base.
He uploaded this video stating that he got a call from Senator Thad Cochran’s office and that he had submitted papers stating he is FREE and Clear.
- No-fly list strands man in on island in Hawaii (cbsnews.com)
- No-fly list strands man in on island in Hawaii (utsandiego.com)
- No-fly list strands man in on island in Hawaii (kansascity.com)
- No-Fly List Strands Man in on Island in Hawaii (abcnews.go.com)
- Customs Agent Strands Politically Outspoken Military Dependent in Hawaii; Was He Added to the ‘No Fly List’ for Tea Party Activities? (hawaiireporter.com)
- No-fly list strands man in on island in Hawaii (sfgate.com)
- No-fly list strands man in on island in Hawaii (miamiherald.com)
- NDAA critic stranded in Hawaii after turning up on no-fly list (rt.com)
- U.S. Military Dependent Detained and Put on ‘No Fly List’ by Customs Enforcement in Hawaii is Now Free to Fly (hawaiireporter.com)
Filed under: aloha, Announcements, Hawaii, Legislature, Military, National Affairs, Security, State Affairs, Transportation Tagged: | Federal Bureau of Investigation, No Fly List, Stranded in Hawaii, Stranded man heading home, Travis Air Force Base, Wade Hicks Heading Home, Wade Hicks Jr.