World famous muralists “Wyland” is at the 2012 Hawaii Conservation Conference FREE Community event going on right now.
Here is a picture of him with Stuart Coleman of the Surfrider Foundation and Lihla Noori of The Hawaii Conservation Alliance.
Wyland loves to paint and I found it interesting that he had no problem with having young kids paint over the stuff that he had just painted!
Here’s a short video of Wyland talking about his presence at the Hawaii Conservation Conference.
Anuhea is going to be playing on stage soon on the 4th floor of the Hawaii Convention Center.
- 20th Annual Hawaii Conservation Conference to Feature Anuhea on the Public Day (damontucker.com)
- 20th Annual Hawaii Conservation Conference FREE DAY to Feature Anuhea, Wyland and Others (damontucker.com)
- “Protect Our Hawaii As One” During Hawai`i Conservation Month (damontucker.com)
- 2012 Hawaii Conservation Conference – Day 1 (damontucker.com)
- HCA – 2012 Hawai’i Conservation Conference – Hawaii Conservation Alliance (damontucker.com)
Filed under: aloha, Announcements, Entertainment, Environment, Hawaii, Hawaiian, National Affairs, State Affairs, Sustainable Living, Technology Tagged: | 2012 Hawaii Conservation Conference, Anuhea Jenkins, Surfrider Foundation, Wyland