KITV and Hearst-Argyle have reached an agreement and KITV is back on the air already.
In a statement released from Oceanic Time Warner on Facebook:
Great News! We have reached a long-term agreement with Hearst Television and our customers can expect their signals to be restored to our cable systems shortly. We thank our customers for their patience and their willingness to stick with us through another unnecessary broadcaster blackout.
- Time Warner Cable Terminates Negotiations with Hearst Television – KITV Goes Off the Air (damontucker.com)
- I want my KITV back: FAQs (kitv.com)
- KITV still off Oceanic system as Hearst, Time Warner talks remain at an impasse (bizjournals.com)
- KITV parent makes new offer for cable carriage (staradvertiser.com)
- KITV’s working to renew carriage on Time Warner Cable (kitv.com)
Filed under: aloha, Announcements, Economy, Entertainment, Hawaii, Legal, Movies and Film, State Affairs, Television Tagged: | Hearst Television, Hearst-Argyle Television Agreement Reached, KITV, Oceanic Time Warner, Time Warner Cable