Ten time Cliff Diving World Champion and Hawaii resident Orlando Duque describes his passion and preparation for the sport he loves, cliff diving.
It takes approximately three seconds for a diver to jump, perform and hit the water, so it’s imperative that everything goes smoothly.
Watch as Orlando gives his perspective on how to execute the perfect dive.
- Red Bull Cliff Diving Championships (Day 1 Practice) – Hilo, Hawaii (damontucker.com)
- Red Bull Cliff Diving Championships (Day 2 Practice) – Artem Silchenko Makes It! (damontucker.com)
- Results of the 2010 Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series (damontucker.com)
- Splashing return: Orlando Duque back into cliff diving World Series (rt.com)
- Nine-times cliff diving world champion wows the crowds (telegraph.co.uk)