Last week I had the privilege to cover His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s visit to Hawaii. One thing you never ever want to do when covering an event like this… is to ask someone like this for a picture with him.
Many folks have asked if I got any pictures taken of me with him and I myself just felt blessed that he held my hand and I was invited to the event.
Then I started thinking about things and other photographers that were on hand and it turns out one of the best photographers in the State of Hawaii, Dallas Nagata White, was able to capture a picture of me sitting in the front row of the media section while we were given the opportunity to ask questions of His Holiness.
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama “Building Peace on a Foundation of Aloha” – Part 2 (damontucker.com)
- His Holiness The Dalai Lama Blesses the Hokule’a, Answers Questions and HOLDS MY HAND! (damontucker.com)
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama “Building Peace on a Foundation of Aloha” – Part 1 (damontucker.com)
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama Arrives in Hawaii (damontucker.com)
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama Visits Kailua High School – “Cultivating Unbiased Compassion” (damontucker.com)
- A Hawaiian Cultural Panel With His Holiness the Dalai Lama (damontucker.com)
- Hawai’i Community Foundation to Offer Free, Live Webcasts of Pillars of Peace Hawai’i's Dalai Lama Events (damontucker.com)