Next Saturday, March 31st, the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor will host a “Discover Your Future in Aviation” day from 10am to 4pm.
If you have a youngster interested in aviation as a career or hobby, this is the place to be.
This is the third year for the aviation conference, which promises to be a day filled with hands-on workshops and seminars, a career fair, and interactive science exhibits. Participants can enter to win aviation prizes, and take photos with Rosie the Riveter and “her friends” (bring your camera).
According to Executive Director Kenneth DeHoff, “It’s a really good opportunity to talk one-on-one with aviation professionals and learn more about careers in aviation and the related sciences.”
Some of the activities that guests can partake in:
- Career fair
- Interactive science exhibits
- Trade show
- Aviation demonstrations and seminars about the contributions men and women have made to aviation.
For students and anyone interested in aviation as a career, an opportunity to network and meet aviation mentors. Enter to win aviation prizes. Exhibitors are invited to participate.
Free with paid Museum admission. Special discounts for school and scout groups.
- New A-3D Skywarrior Makes Final Landing at Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor (damontucker.com)
- Governor Abercrombie “Touches the Tigers” at the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor (damontucker.com)
- Pacific Aviation Museum is Seeking Volunteers for New Student Education and Tour Programs (damontucker.com)
- “The Tuskegee Airmen” Symposium at Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor (damontucker.com)
- Visiting Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial and The Pacific Aviation Museum (damontucker.com)
Filed under: aloha, Announcements, Education, Hawaii, Kids, Oahu, Transportation Tagged: | Aviation Future, Kenneth DeHoff, Pacific Aviation Museum, Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor, Your Future in Aviation