Ala Moana Hotel has caught football fever, sacking room rates so visitors can score a super deal. In celebration of Super Bowl XLVI, Ala Moana Hotel will offer 46 ocean-view room nights every day for 46 days, at a special rate equal to the final combined score of the big game.
As the New England Patriots and New York Giants battle on the gridiron to be this year’s Super Bowl champions, hopeful Ala Moana Hotel fans will have even more to cheer about! The final combined game score is destined to be an epic deal! Since the year 2000, the lowest combined score has been 31 with the highest 69.
“No matter which team is your favorite, Ala Moana Hotel wants you to be a winner with this exciting special offer. We’re game to provide deluxe accommodations in the heart of Honolulu at a super value,” said Marty Milan, director of sales and marketing for Ala Moana Hotel.
THE GAME PLAN:
- Ala Moana Hotel’s Super Bowl 46 rate will be determined after the conclusion of the”Super Sequel” Super Bowl championship game on Sunday, February 5, 2012.
- The Super Bowl 46 rate will be announced Monday, February 6, 2012.
- For 46 days, from March 1 to April 15, 2012, the hotel will sell 46 room nights of its Waikiki Tower ocean-view rooms at this rate.
- Score this rate by going to www.AlaMoanaHotel.com/SuperBowl46 starting February 7, 2012, at 10 a.m. Hawaii Standard Time to book a stay within the 46-day period from March 1 – April 15, 2012.
- No phone reservations will be taken. Each non-refundable booking is on a first come, first-served basis and requires a three-night minimum to five-night maximum stay.
“Fans looking to participate in our ‘pigskin promotion’ should act swiftly, as soon as reservations are open, because rooms are sure to sell quickly,” added Milan.
Ala Moana Hotel is conveniently located at the gateway to Waikiki. Physically connected to the world’s largest open-air retail mall, hotel guests can stroll over to Ala Moana Center for a shopping spree, then come back and relax at the hotel’s first-class facilities. The expansive poolside sundeck is perfect for working on a tan and the fully equipped fitness center for working up a sweat. On-site Plantation Café offers a breakfast buffet, Royal Garden features Chinese dim sum for lunch and dinner, and all-new YuZu presents innovative contemporary Japanese cuisine for lunch and dinner. Even dance the night away at popular Rumours nightclub on Fridays and Saturdays.
The mystery Super Bowl 46 rate is per room, per night, based on single or double occupancy only. A credit card is required as a guarantee for the full amount of room and tax. Reservations may not be changed and cancellations are non-refundable. Rates and specials cannot be combined with other offers and are subject to availability and change. Additional restrictions may apply. For additional information, visit www.AlaMoanaHotel.com/SuperBowl46.
Follow Ala Moana Hotel on Twitter at: @AlaMoanaHotel and Facebook at: www.facebook.com/AlaMoanaHotel for the latest news and updates.