The Jetlev has made it’s Hawaii appearance and is now available for rentals!
The Jetlev is a patented watersports vessel that allows you to safely and easily fly up to 30 feet in the air, harnessing the power of controlled water pressure. The Jetlev pod unit pumps water from the ocean, pushes it up the 33 foot hose into the backpack, where it is directed downward from the control nozzles, propelling the pilot smoothly up into the air.
You can check out their website at: Jet Lev Hawaii
- Jetpacks Finally Go on Sale…for $100,000 [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- Rent A JetPack For $250 A Ride (ohgizmo.com)
- Water-Powered Jetpack Coming To Stores In Spring Of 2012, Will Cost Nearly $100,000 (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- If You Have $100,000 You Can Now Buy a Jetpack… Finally (cosbysweaters.com)
- JetLev jetpack finally goes on sale (digitaltrends.com)
- Rent the Water-Powered Jetlev R200 Jetpack for $236 Per Day (techeblog.com)
- Jetlev water-powered jet pack now for sale, will not burn off your legs (celebritynetworth.com)
- 3 Real-Life Jetpacks That Actually Work (techeblog.com)
- Live… and get dry (thesun.co.uk)