President Obama makes remarks and takes questions about progress made at the 19th annual Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation leader’s summit. November 13, 2011.
- President Obama at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) (whitehouse.gov)
- Obama touts cooperation with Asia, calls out China (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- By the Numbers: $774 Billion (whitehouse.gov)
- You: Asia-Pacific leaders to cut taxes on green goods (france24.com)
- Obama Says No To World Summit Tradition (huffingtonpost.com)