Well after the wild day at Kawainui Falls where the twelve Red Bull Cliff Divers entertained the folks on the Big Island… it was time to party it up!
The party was at 100% Moxies off Kinoole street in downtown Hilo and the place got packed fast even though it was a private party.
Of course Red Bull was kind enough to sponsor the party so needless to say… I probably drank more then I normally would have… and it wasn’t Red Bull.
Most of the Red Bull Divers took part in a “Winner Stays On” pool tournament.
Gary Hunt proved that he was not only a great diver… he’s also a bit of a pool shark!
The party didn’t even begin until 10:00 at night! So needless to say I was hurting today when I had to wake up at 5:30 to get my son ready for school!
You know Red Bull is that drink that is suppose to make you grow wings isn’t it?
I hope the athletes had a great time here on the Big Island and I sure hope they come back some time soon!
As usual, you can click on the images below a few times to make them bigger:
- Briton wins Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series (independent.co.uk)
- Red Bull North America Assigns Media Responsibilities to Carat (eon.businesswire.com)
- Red Bull Awards Media Duties to Carat (clickz.com)
- Briton halfway to Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series win (independent.co.uk)
- Briton on course to win Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series (independent.co.uk)