There is no malicious intent with this post. I have a blog and have been asked to help some folks to “out” someone who seems to be scamming quite a few people these days. It’s not just one or two people… it really seems like a lot of folks.
I hope those folks that are friends with both of us… Know me well enough to know that I don’t put up with much BS. Online scammers, make it difficult for people who do try to make legitimate business online that much more difficult to do.
You may have seen her on TV, you may have seen her in person, and if you’re on Twitter… there is no way that you can miss her with 80,000+ followers.
@AlohaArleen is her Twitter handle and her real name is Arleen Anderson.
In this first document, you will see the damage that she did to the South Dakota Special Olympics Fund raising efforts and the sentence she was imposed by the judge.
FULL .PDF FILE: Arleen1 *Click once to get to file and then again to open*
In this second document, you will find that she swindled her Ex boyfriend Roger Knowlton for nearly $20,000:
FULL .PDF FILE: Arleen2 *Click once to get to file and then again to open*
Roger and Arleen sharing a moment a few years ago:
I just noticed the following tweets are going up now by Mr. Knowlton.
- http://twitpic.com/h5u4u – Court Judgment page 229 minutes ago from TwitPic
- http://twitpic.com/h5u28 – Court Judgment page 129 minutes ago from TwitPic
- http://twitpic.com/h5tm2 – Awe, she used to love me.34 minutes ago from TwitPic
- http://twitpic.com/h5tha – My 39th Birthday kiss35 minutes ago from TwitPic
- http://twitpic.com/h5tb8 – Home at 8576 West Highway 44 she was buying contract for deed in Rapid City, SD from Donnie & Elizabeth Patton37 minutes ago from TwitPic
- http://twitpic.com/h5sk6 – House Arleen used to get me to give her a loan 120 Provincetown Court in Aptos, CA44 minutes ago from TwitPic
- http://twitpic.com/h5s4q – Judgment amount of $20906.23 January 21,2004about 1 hour ago from TwitPic
- http://twitpic.com/h5rfv – Promissory Note between Arleen and myselfabout 1 hour ago from TwitPic
- http://twitpic.com/h5psh – Copy of check made out to Arleen Andersonabout 1 hour ago from TwitPic
- @AndyBumatai Would you like to be my first follower?1:17 PM Sep 8th from web in reply to AndyBumatai
- How well does anyone know @alohaarleen? She seems popular on twitter?1:13 PM Sep 8th from web
Now your probably thinking… “Damon… why are you even meddling in this ladies life”…
Well the problem is… She burned one of my friends… Well known comedian Andy Bumatai for what I understand is close to about $4,000.
His official Statement is as follows:
- AndyBumatai My official stance will be “She misrepresented herself and her ability to perform agreed upon promotions.
Mr. Knowlton is just now putting things on twitter to piece this case together. It’s my understanding that Mr. Bumatai has sought the advice of a Lawyer in his attempts to recoup his money.
I’ve never met AlohaArleen myself. She has always seemed rather nice and cordial to me. However, I have met others in real life now that have warned me long before today… that she was someone to be careful of.
Filed under: Announcements, Blogs, Community, Legal, Rumors, Technology Tagged: | @alohaarleen, Aloha Arleen, Aloha Arleen Scam, Aloha B. Anderson, Andy Bumatai, Arleen Anderson, Roger Knowlton, South Dakota Special Olympics