It was great to see today’s live stream of the council folks and former councilman being interviewed by Kristine Kubat, and I’d like to thank the folks of Big Island Live for putting this out there for us to view it.
Everything worked on a technical term once the programs started.
Technical notes -
- Email contacts for show should have been given in advance.
- A place on the site for viewers to chat amongst each other while the show is happening would have been great.
- Having the show start exactly on time whether your ready to go on air would help. A slate or something stating technical difficulties would help for those that clicked on the link for the first few minutes
- A break between the candidates was a bit much… however, I understand getting folks mic’d up and adjusted for audio checks etc.
- The scrolling stuff on the side bars was very distracting when trying to watch the actual feed.
- At the end of the Yagong segment… we were told that he would be back to answer some questions… I waited nearly 5 minutes and I don’t know if he ever came back on or not… which left me hanging and a bit disappointed.
- Great show over all… and a great start to things to come.
- I really appreciate all the effort that went into this, and I really do understand that a lot of hard work goes into putting something like this together.
- I hope we see more of them
- Don’t forget to tune in on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week to watch Transparency Hawaii coverage of the County Council Meetings.
- Wow… three leaders that believe in transparent government and aren’t afraid to put themselves out in front of the public… NUFF SAID!
Filed under: Announcements, Big Island, Blogs, Community, County Council, Education, Entertainment, Hawaii, Something New?, State Affairs, Technology, Television | Tagged: Big Island Live, Hoffman, Live Interviews on the Internet, Pilago, Transparency Hawaii, Yagong | 3 Comments »