Whoa… Thanks RJ

I just noticed that Brooklyn Born New York Kanaka AKA: BKNYKANKA AKA: O/S Hawaii AKA: RJ Mendoza, was at the July 22nd County Council meeting and tweeted the following comments from the meeting.

(I was in California and had I known he was going to be at the meeting, I would have just posted his direct feed to my blog at the time)

READ IN REVERSE ORDER:

1. Naeole: any member who wants to reorganize has that right.11:23 AM Jul 22nd from txt

2. Goodenow: reccomends a special council meeting.11:17 AM Jul 22nd from txt

3. Ford: “it would be nice if any reorganization legislation would wait for two weeks. “11:12 AM Jul 22nd from txt

4. Yoshimoto will draft a resolution that voids the 200 and 201 returning the council structure pre-6/16/09.11:11 AM Jul 22nd from txt

5. Ashida: “I believe in my heart of hearts that the sunshine law violation was inadvertant.”11:04 AM Jul 22nd from txt

6. Naeole: ” we’ve been talking to too many people…..”11:01 AM Jul 22nd from txt

7. So why didn’t Fresh and Ikeda go to Keauhou?10:57 AM Jul 22nd from txt

8. Ashida: “my job is to advise you on your worst day. “10:54 AM Jul 22nd from txt

9. Ford : “if we need to do a reversal to clean this up then we should. “10:46 AM Jul 22nd from txt

10. Brenda Ford asking for Ashida’s opinion on suspending rules.10:41 AM Jul 22nd from txt

11. (I can’t wait to have Lincoln Ashida this fall!!!!)10:37 AM Jul 22nd from txt

12. Ashida: the TRO prevents the council from moving forward as the 6-16 reorganization.10:37 AM Jul 22nd from txt

13. Ashida: whatever council member wishes to propose a restoration to the council pre-6/16/09 can do so next meeting.10:28 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

14. Bigislandchronicle.com is in the house!!10:21 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

15. Naeloe: to Dominic “please don’t use me as an example”10:18 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

16. Yagong: Who initiated the affadavit?10:16 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

17. Yagong calls out Ashida and Hilo cheers!!!10:15 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

18. Yagong: “….flies in the face of preferential treatment. “10:13 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

19. Yagong: I’m only commenting that it’s absurd that mr Hoffman didn’t give an affadavit because it was opposite of Yoshimoto.10:11 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

20. Yagong “I’m sorry Mr. Hoffman I think you’re being too much of a gentleman here!”10:10 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

21. Ashida ” my job is to defend the council. “10:06 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

22. The only sworn statement suitted to OIP was J. Yoshimoto’s.10:03 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

23. Affadavits were filed only if they were corroborated by another council member.10:02 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

24. Hoffman: I have a significantly different recollection of my meeting with J. On 6/10/09. J. Yoshimoto filed an affadavit but Hoffman didn’t10:01 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

25. Now iwill tweet Act 2 of this show via tweetdeck.9:49 AM Jul 22nd from TweetDeck

26. Ikeda needs 15 minutes to read documents from Lincoln Ashida.9:41 AM Jul 22nd from txt

27. No motion to go into executive session.9:37 AM Jul 22nd from txt

28. Most testimony has been in favor of keeping comm 439 in open session.9:33 AM Jul 22nd from txt

29. Margaret Wille: “…I ask you to rescind the two resolutions and return to the previous leadership. “9:29 AM Jul 22nd from txt

30. Dr weatherford: ” ….make null and void certain actions that took place or else a court will…”9:26 AM Jul 22nd from txt

31. Kona: ” I ask that you denounce this alogarthy you’ve created. “9:24 AM Jul 22nd from txt

32. Y-mea:” moving forward with the council as is jeopardizes the future”9:23 AM Jul 22nd from txt

33. Hilo testifier is calling them out!!!9:21 AM Jul 22nd from txt

34. Hilo test: ” we should convince UH polisci dept to hold symposium on sunshine law”9:19 AM Jul 22nd from txt

35. Hilo test: ” is this communication in fact a privileged communication?”9:17 AM Jul 22nd from txt

36. Kona test : “…the business of this council cannot be conducted outside the public view. “9:16 AM Jul 22nd from txt

37. Y-mea testimony: “I feel the action taken by the council was to punish other members..”9:13 AM Jul 22nd from txt

38. Testimony:”a secret session would only be a second step down the wrong path. “9:11 AM Jul 22nd from txt

39. Certificate awarded to Kona Visayan Club by Brenda Ford.9:04 AM Jul 22nd from txt

40. Invocation time.9:00 AM Jul 22nd from txt

41. At the county council room in Hilo. Donald Ikeda and Fresh are present!!!!!9:00 AM Jul 22nd from txt

One Response

1. I’ll be at the August 4th meeting as well. Holla!