Today’s Council Meeting Consolidated #3 (More Coming… Mahalo to Margaret Wille for Doing This)

Jun 16, 2009 @ 13:23

Speaker: Carol BUCK

Has llved here for 15 years. This is how it was when we first arrived. I do not want to see a return to what was going wrong at that time
I strongly support Pete Hoffmann. I would approve one change

Jun 16, 2009 @ 13:27

Russ Robinson opposes 200, 201, and 202

We need open unfettered debate –

Jun 16, 2009 @ 13:38

Speaker: Gwen Jones I oppose 200, 201, and 202 . Shame on you.

This is shameful. I hope you will listen to everything that has been said in opposition to these sneaky resolutions. I only heard about it yesterday.

Ms Ford has done a great deal of good, as has Pete Hoffmann, I don’t know Yagong as well

Jun 16, 2009 @ 13:50

Speaker: _________

Opposes resolutions 200, 201, 202

First want to say a word of support for Emily Naeole. She has been inspirational and done many things

Should not be a Chair and Vicechair in districts that are adjacent.

Enriques, said that he is now just beginning to learn about the various developments

Jun 16, 2009 @ 14:00

Speaker Mikahala Roy :

Speaking in opposition to resolutions 200, 201, 202

The voice of the people is the voice of one God; I join all of those who have spoken to you.

It is important that we hold high the concept of pono.

Having representation from both sides of the island is important ;

I support Emily Naeole

Jun 16, 2009 @ 14:04

Speaker David WEBB Lives in Puna

Jun 16, 2009 @ 14:11

Speaker: Andy Archibald

Oppose resos 200, 201, 202
Chair Yoshimoto you have a public perception problem… Dissent is the hallmark of democracy ..
so if you have people who disagree that is a sign that this council is doing well.

Council Chair Yoshimoto

Jun 16, 2009 @ 14:23

Julie Jacobson

Former councilwomen

objective is to disenfranchise these three

Ford: CIP changes , Flood controls

Jun 16, 2009 @ 14:29

Speaker Barbara Langer : Speaking in opposition to resos 200, 201 , 202

I can not believe that you feel you are accomplishing something good for our county .

3 of the most competent and dedicated people.

This is like a Saturday night sketch