If you haven’t stopped by Wayne “Big Dog” Joseph’s new blog lately, I suggest you stop by every once in a while.
While he is still learning the ins and outs of blogging while posting a few of his older articles that were published in the Tribune Herald, I noticed a few times he adds snippets to the bottom of things that are upcoming.
I mentioned the other day about the Big Dog 5k run/walk/jog that is happening on Saturday, March 7th a few days ago.
Today, he posted the blog “March Events – Health & Fitness” where he talks about the following things that are coming up. (Check out his blog for more details on each.)
- MARCH 8 – The Malama Mile
- MARCH 20 – Friendship 5K Run/Walk
- MARCH 21 – Health & Fitness Expo
- MARCH 22 – Big Island International Marathon, half-marathon and 5K run/walk.
- EVERY TUESDAY – Waiakea High School all weather track is open to the public from 4 to 6 p.m
- EVERY WEDNESDAY – Running with the Big Dog segment of the Josh Pacheco Show on ESPN Radio AM 850 starting at 11:30 a.m.